Who doesn’t want to be an expert in their field?
Expert means that your specific audience wants you because you have the answers to their questions (problems, challenges, concerns). They get positive results when they take action on your knowledge.
If you don’t have a checklist to back up your business goals that when acted on, keep your audience’s eyes on you constantly–use this list.
Expertise Check and Correct Short List.
- Write a quality short eBook with 3-5 chapters. This book will show your audience that you are the one to solve their challenges–make their business or life better in specific ways.
- Write mostly ‘how to’ blog articles and post them on your site and other sites such as social media.
- Engage your audience often by asking questions, then answering them as only you can do.
- Offer free webinars or audios giving useful content so your audience loves you.
- Offer a free premier discovery coaching session to a specific audience you want to serve and is ready to grow.
- Collaborate with experts who have reached success. Think joint ventures.
- Create a group specifically for your best audience on Linkedin or Facebook, a place where you can interact with them regularly.
Each one of these takes time and energy. Are you up for more business growth?
Finally, when you check and adjust your goals and actions, you are ahead of the marketing game and you’ll see outrageous (or not) results for each skill you implement!
I invite you to try one idea now. Take one of these examples from this article today… AND TRY IT OUT! Next Step?
Just send your before problem and the after solutions (the tips above) you got from me 1-2 paragraph story.
Inside the email, include your name, business name, book topic or title, and your best audience who will stand in line for your expertise? I’ll read it and share it.
I’m all fired up. Are you?
If you are new to Fast Track Entrepreneurs Blog Posts, and you want to stay in touch with me and my community, get my new free 30 page ebook, “10 Essential Steps to Writing a Book Your Ideal Audience will Love”.
Do you consider yourself a fast track entrepreneur? Committed fully to your book branding you and attracting your best audience? And you’re ready to invest time and money in it? Then, I invite you to go directly to my free “Fast Track Entrepreneurs Discovery Coaching Session”.
Latest posts by Judy Cullins (see all)
- Warning! The 5 Most Common Subject Line Mistakes for Business Writers - October 24, 2017
- Finish your Book Project Fast – Write High Level Activities - October 3, 2017
- Build Your Book’s Promotion Platform Before & After Publishing - September 14, 2017