If you plan to share your author expertise with the world, consider guest blogging with Judy Cullins. Whether your online publication covers nonfiction book writing, marketing, self-publishing – or a related topic – it will be well served at Bookcoaching.com.
We attract targeted visitors who desire our book tips and knowledge.
They will love yours too!
Consider These Benefits
When you make Bookcoaching.com the home of your new blog post, we will…
- Send a campaign to our double opt-in and independently verified subscribers.
- Send an email announcement to our LinkedIn author group of 16,000+ members.
- Share the post as a discussion with 14 other focused LinkedIn book groups.
- Create a social media post to share with our followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. We’ll create a second unique overlay image post for you as well that highlights some of the key points in your publication. Our posts reach over 12,000 people per month across these 3 social networks.
But wait, there’s more!
As a contributing guest blogger at Bookcoaching.com, we will also…
- Create a listing on our contributing writers page that features your short biography, your photo, and links back to your website (your main website, Twitter, and Facebook).
- Feature your author bio box at the bottom of all your guest blog posts.
- Allow you to promote one web page or product at the end of each submitted and approved guest blog post.
So, what’s the catch?
There’s no catch! We’re just looking for quality content to share with our hungry and wonderful readership.
We’ll be sharing your publication with our entire network and we hope you will share it with yours as well!
Your guest blog post does need to meet our guidelines though and we do not guarantee that all submissions will be approved.
1. On Topic.
Your submission must focus on nonfiction book writing, book marketing, self-publishing – or a closely related topic.
Your submission must serve to help and teach aspiring authors.
3. No Spam.
No promotional posts crafted for the purpose to market another website or business.
4. No Adult Content or Offensive Speech.
Keep it PG.
5. No Deception.
Your title and headings must match the content of your submission. Practice good SEO. If you include links, the links must point to directly related content.
6. English Only.
Your submission should be long enough to be useful. 750 words at minimum.
8. Well Written.
Be sure to proofread and edit before you submit. Hold yourself to a high grammatical standard.
Please submit your guest blog post as a Word or Google document. Be sure to include notes for embedded links, italics, and to mark or bold headings / subheadings.
10. No Copied / Duplicate Content.
Do not submit already published content, especially content you do not own the right to use.
Submit Your Guest Post Below
If this is your first time guest blogging with us, please also attach your short biography, a photo of yourself, and URLs to your website and social media pages (Twitter and Facebook).