For FREE Ongoing Book Writing, Self Publishing, and Marketing Advice…
You'll Want to Subscribe to Bookcoaching.com!
Judy, your credentials - your platform -put you miles ahead of most "gurus," who have few, if any.
LinkedIn and Biznik poster
Judy your blog has been a real godsend. It seems that anytime I have a question of query about writing my book, book marketing or blogging you've already covered it in one of your articles. Your blog is a one stop shop. I don't have to check out several other blog sites to get the answer to one question. It's there. This is definitely added value to your book coaching. Thanks again.
Includes Free Audio Recording
When you subscribe today you will be able to instantly listen to Judy's popular teleseminar recording...
5 Strategies to Create an eBook That Practically Writes and Sells Itself
In this 1 hour teleseminar, valued at $19.95, you will...
- Discover how to know if your book is significant enough to sell.
- Know who your best audience is that will buy your book so you aren't disappointed with your book and website sales.
- Discover how to differentiate it in the marketplace - to make your eBook stand out from the crowd.
- Realize the negative myths and beliefs that stop you from producing your eBook.
- Know how to stop your worries, for instance, that it's too much money and effort for the payoffs.
- Discover how to get feedback and the right focus on your book before you invest much money in it.
You get to learn all these gems FREE when you subscribe!
Thanks Judy, I have been following you for quite a while and consider your input to be very valuable. So practical and relevant.
The Writer's Place
Do you want to short cut your book project success? Now you can.
- Take the guesswork out of writing, publishing, and marketing your successful print or ebook.
- Eliminate frustration, trial and errors, and avoid mistakes you can’t afford.
- Build confidence so you can finish your project with a partner who cares about you and your book.
- Save enough writing time with Judy’s “Chapter Fast Writing Blueprint,” so you can invest in the marketing strategies and actions your book must have.
Judy: Your expertise just pops off the page! I joined your site today!
Penelope Van Buskirk
Attention Coaches, Consultants, Speakers...
Writers, Solo Professionals, and Small Businesses
- Do you want to brand yourself and your business with a book?
- Do you have a great book idea, even started your book, and don't know what to do next?
- Do you wonder if your book will pass muster with your audience?
- Do you wonder which way to publish your book that's right for you?
- Do you have a book completed or nearly completed that needs a marketing plan? Promotion Platform?
- Do you want to become a best seller and get your business more visible and credible?
- Do you want to use social media, but need some hands on actions to take?
- Are you stuck in any part of your book project and need answers?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, you've come to the right place!
Get continuous free how to articles and resources on book and blog writing, self-publishing, social media, web sales writing, and book marketing - all to your email doorstep.
(I'm book coach Judy Cullins and I approved this message!)
Judy Cullins, you write some wonderful advice articles for people who want to make their books stand out from the crowd.
E. A. Draper
Subscribe Today and Start Receiving Judy's Benefits!
- She's made expensive mistakes early on and now you don't have to.
- You can trust Judy's wisdom that brought 80+ clients to publish with her.
- Her mission is to help you get your book to market, build your brand, and build your confidence and skills sets, so you can write a great book to help your audience and make those sales you deserve.
Judy, I have known you for a long time, and I just have to add you are the "real deal." Thank you for sharing your great information.
Wayne F. Perkins
Corporate Stress Annihilator
"Your book project is always easier and faster with a partner!"
(author of 14 books for businesses and authors)
Praise from current subscribers...
Hi Judy, you write the most inspiring and helpful articles, thank you!
You have some great points in these tip e-letters that you send. Thank you.
Judy...YOU nailed it! I've now gone back to my initial sales pitch and added more benefits and less functions...makes so so much sense."
I'd like to recommend subscribing to Judy Cullins' blog, at http://www.bookcoaching.com
I'm not a client, friend or family member of Judy's -- no connection at all. But I recently reinstalled her blog's feed into my feed reader because she has valuable, clearly expressed, no jargon information for those of us writing books.
Robin Elizabeth Margolis
I've been reading Judy's wise words for some time. Her keen insight into book writing and book marketing world, and what makes readers want to turn the page is spot on! I've sold more copies of my book by following her advice. Thanks Judy!
Dr. Jennifer Austin Leigh
The Secrets Guys Wish You Knew About Love
I just joined your list. Thanks so much for your helpful tips.
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CEAP
I love this article! There are things we can't control like who's going to buy from us and who isn't but we can always promote, promote, promote! We can always work on our organizational skills. We can always take more control over our business than we had in the past. I've looked at this economic downturn as a plus, an equalizer. Your tips are very helpful and I look forward to implementing them for even more success!
LinkedIn Group Participant
Judy Cullins, thank you for taking time to look at my blog and make some recommendations. I made changes based on your suggestions, which I think is a significant improvement.
Judy,Your website has provided me more information than any I have read. Your knowledge is invaluable!
Penne Van Buskirk
For Worse Never Better: Diary of An Abused Wife and Escape to Freedom