eBook & Audio Package by Judy Cullins
Learn How to Turn Readers Into Clients and How to Create an eBook that Pratically Writes and Sells Itself
Dear Aspiring and Business eBook Writers,
You want to gain new clients, you want to make money with books (either an eBook or Print Book), and make money self publishing. You want to make a difference. Well, you Can! No matter what stage you are in now.
Whether you have an idea for a book or a book title, you can apply the chapter fast writing strategy, know the hot selling points and steps, and learn the proven tips to write a book fast to become a best selling author!
Maybe you’re just starting your book. Maybe you’ve started your book outlining and written a few chapters and wonder if they will really interest your audience. Wouldn’t it be great to write each chapter your audience will love?
When they love your writing, they will finish each chapter and the book and become your 24/7 sales team. They’ll tell everyone they know about your book and how it helped them to a better life.
Coming up with that groundbreaking idea is easy. We’ve all had them. But most of us lose momentum before we get it down on paper. Judy Cullins helps you get it done and get it done right! If you’re like most of us and need a roadmap, Write your eBook of Other Short Book-Fast! is for you.
Safety in Community Work
Do These Questions Fit You?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and put your eBook on the back burner?
- Are you frustrated with the slow progress you’re making on your eBook?
- Are you so confused about what will work and what won’t work, that you’ve lost your motivation?
- Do you work and can’t find the time for your eBook?
You are not alone.
- Do you have unique, in-demand information and expertise?
- Do you want to manifest your book dream, help others to a better life, and create a great wealth stream, and make great life-long income?
- Do you want to guarantee your book will sell well and you won’t take any chances on that?
Now, you don’t have to take any chances your book will succeed.
You can brand your business, website, or yourself with a focused, compelling, and well-designed book that gives your readers solutions to concerns, entertains and educates them through stories and dialogue, and captures your reader’s full attention in every chapter, so that they finish and recommend your book.
I’ve followed your advice excerpted from your “Write your eBook Or Other Short Book–Fast” all through writing my upcoming book, “Polish and Publish.” My next step is to get your book “Linkedin Marketing: 8 Best Tactics to Build Book and Business Sales.” Thanks for all the amazing work you do for the women authors group and your own group Book Writing, Self-Publishing and Marketing for Business People at LinkedIn.
Benefits of This eBook and Audio Package…
To Jumpstart Your Book Project, You Will Learn…
- Why you should write a print and eBook at the same time.
- How you can write a print and eBook at the same time.
- How you can know your book will be financially successful before you spend a lot of time and money.
- How you can write a best-selling title.
- Why you need to know who your target audience is before I write your book.
- How you can get started writing it.
- What engaging chapter format you can use to write with only 1-2 edits.
Save yourself from headaches, disappointments, and money down the drain. Judy puts you on the fastest track to publishing success.
Past president of International Coach Federation
How to Outsmart Your Brain
When You’re Ready to Start Writing, You Will…
- Master the proven strategies to write your book in 100 days or less.
- Know how to hook your readers at the chapter’s beginning.
- Know how to establish rapport and solve your readers’ problems.
- Know how to write your middle part of your chapter so your reader is engaged all the way.
- Know how to motivate your reader to the next chapter at the end of each chapter.
- Know how to brand yourself and your business throughout each chapter with tips.
- Become the savvy expert in your niche.
- Transform your readers into clients.
- Brand your business and build worldwide visibility.
- Make a difference in the lives of millions of people.
- Save time and money mistakes.
- Make money from your book – BIGTIME.
- Write like the famous with the book coach in this book.
Just got your book “Write Your eBook or Other Short Book Fast.” The first two chapters are more than worth the price. Just getting hooked up here. Thanks for this excellent information!
What’s Inside This Important eBook & Audio Package?
1. Write Your eBook or Other Short Book – Fast!
eBook – $24.95 value (102 pages)
- Ch 1. How to Test your Book’s Significance
(if no good, you can drop the project)
- Ch 2. Write Chapters in Half the Time with One or Two Edits-Blueprint
(get structure to help you put your thoughts in a convincing, engaging, and informative style)
- Ch 3.Market While you Write
(get your book saleable before you publish with pre-marketing skills).
- Ch 4. Which Way to Publish is Best for You?
- Ch 5. Organize your Book’s Parts Before you Publish
(this includes front, back matter, marketing/promotion folder)
- Ch 6. eBook Opportunities.
(PDF at no cost, Kindle at small cost, and more.)
- Ch 7. How to Choose your Book’s Format
(includes 5 bonus reports including “How to Get Testimonials from the Rich and Famous.”)
2. How to Write Your eBook and Print Book at the Same Time – Fast!
Small Group Coaching Session Audio Recording (mp3) – $59.95 value (75 minutes)
- Audio teleseminar recording Action Guide ($12.95 value)
- Five special reports with examples from clients ($29.75 value)
3. How to Write a Chapter that Turns your Readers into Clients
Audio Recording – $39.95 value (23 minutes)
That’s 120+ pages and over 1 1/2 hours of audio instruction valued at over $167!
Your Investment Today?
You Get ALL 3 Valuable Downloads for…
You can’t afford to be without Judy’s chapter-writing blueprint!
This is not a book on how to write. It is a book on how to get it written. Whether you are working on an eBook or a print book, you will find Judy Cullins’ wisdom invaluable.
The Self Publishing Manual and Writing Non-Fiction
Assure your financial success by incorporating Judy Cullins’ 9 pre-marketing strategies to finish a quality book–fast. Save money, wasted time and effort using the 25-year book coach, Judy Cullins, who coaches you inside of all 7 chapters of Write your eBook or Other Short Book – Fast! and throughtout both audios.
- You’ll gather momentum to keep your eBook project alive.
- You’ll learn from a master book coach who knows marketing and what step to do next.
Without preplanning your chapters before you write where they give your audience what it wants, your chapters will lose focus, clarity, and not compel them to finish.
Don’t put your business boosting book at the bottom of your to-do list another day!
- Map out your best audience.
- Write your book quickly and easily.
- Write your book that will sell itself and brand you as a trusted and savvy expert.
- Start attracting new business and clients and earn more money!
Download Judy’s ebook and audio package today and finally realize your book dream this year!
Judy Cullins helped me dig deep and uncover the benefits of my books. With Judy’s book and advice, I set up a marketing plan that really works.
Joy to the Home and Doghouse to Dollhouse for Dollars
100% Money Back Guarantee!
After you’ve read and written a sample chapter, if you are not happy with the skills and tools this book package has given you, you can return it within 90 days directly to me – no questions asked.
More Praise from Readers…
I loved your Write your eBook or Other Short Book – Fast! and feel each session with you has helped me to tweak my writing to achieve those goals. The closer it gets to the end of my book, the more excited I’m becoming. Your encouragement keeps me motivated. And thanks for the marketing tips along the way. You are such a font of web information.
Scrapbooking your Christian Faith
There is no question that my finished manuscript is significantly improved from where I began because of Judy’s help. She succeeded in getting me out of a boring graduate school style of writing into something much more lively, more readable, and more appropriate for my audience. I am proud of the end product and grateful for Judy’s guidance along the way.
Darlene Cross, M.S.