You and I want to increase client attraction. If we don’t maintain quality clients, we won’t grow our business enough to prosper. To grow anything takes time and effort.
Free Poppy Seeds and Free Advice
For example, my friend Kathy gave me hundreds of poppy seeds.”Just throw them on the soil and they will amaze you with all their color. They don’t need any attention.” Kathy lives at the beach; I live in La Mesa, California, inland, dryer, and under 100 foot Eucalyptus trees. Love the shade, but not much grows under them because of the oil from leaves dropping all the time. Guess it’s poison.
I do love flowers and greenery–part of nature’s beauty. After the first few failures (no poppies came up), I now know that all soil for my garden’s success must be organic, and clear of leaves for plants to thrive.
A woman of action, no more treadmill going nowhere. A decision to grow poppies here in this climate and area, I took the effort and expense to make sure the next poppies thrived. How?
To start, I bought giant clay pots and individual 4 ft by 4 ft planters. I hired a landscaping expert to install automatic sprinklers for all of them. It’s taken over a year, and a lot of time and money to get it right. But now, the pleasure is all mine. I look out my kitchen window and see color and greenery everywhere! I just needed to honor the unique situation here and grow accordingly.
If you have a situation like I did with your work, have you let go of your doubts, procrastinations, perfectionisms and treadmill?
Remember,” Insanity is when you keep doing the same kinds of marketing you’ve always done and go nowhere. You may want to rethink your mindset and actions.”
Book coaching and flower growing is not all I am. It’s my mission to help other fast track entrepreneurs get what they want! Part of that is knowing how a short book can attract those dedicated clients.
This short book is the foundation to being the expert your ideal audience will love. It’s not about how you write so much, it’s about how your writing influences your audience to think of you as their savvy expert.
Using my proven systems, you can demonstrate your value to your future clients with this important book.
Perhaps you need a little hand holding, and although you are a mover, you sometimes get stuck. I can show you the way to have fun, finish your writing projects that influence your audience, and know much more is coming your way.
To get off the treadmill, get my free 30 page ebook, “10 Essential Steps to Writing the Book Your Ideal Audience will Love.” that shows you how to pre-market yourself and the book.
- knowing and finding your ideal audience, so you and your audience will win.
- writing a bestselling book title, searchable and unique to audience.
- creating a short chapter outline that serves your clients to be.
- promoting your book’s benefits in the short book introduction.
- saving gobs of money and time with the proven book chapter structure your audience will love.
- developing a writing voice with the guidance of one whose gone before you and made over 86 clients happy and published.
- pitching your book and business in your 60 second “tell and sell.”
Finally, when you have a question, just email me.
Latest posts by Judy Cullins (see all)
- Less is More–How to Make your Next Book Project Easier - February 12, 2018
- Essential Research to Do Before you Write your Next Book - February 1, 2018
- Changing the Way We Do Business in 2018 - January 8, 2018